Volunteers are the lifeblood of the KidSMILES Pediatric Dental Clinic. Our unique operating model enables us to charge only $10 per patient visit but it requires the support and dedication of many volunteers.
Are you interested in helping in one of these ways?
- Performing dentistry at the KidSMILES clinic
- Providing administrative support to the clinic
- Talking to small groups of preschoolers about the importance of good oral health
- Presenting to large rooms full of elementary school students to teach strong dental habits
- Helping during a fundraising event (finding sponsors, picking up supplies, working the day of the event)
If so, call 614-458-1711 or click the related link below:
Clinic Volunteers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Educational Outreach and Fundraising Event Volunteers (email@example.com)